Why is it that only 84% of marketing emails make it into the recipients’ inboxes? And why do only 20% hit an email open? Many leaks lurk on each stage of the response mechanics. Those stages are: 1. Delivery, 2. open, 3. click, and 4. conversion. Can we plug the holes, so that our customer relationships flourish?
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Handle Your Oops: 5 Types of Email Mistakes and How to Fix Them | Email Rebel on Before sending an apology email, try to correct your newsletter
- Handle Your Oops: 5 Types of Email Mistakes and How to Fix Them - GetResponse Blog - Email Marketing Tips on Before sending an apology email, try to correct your newsletter
- Mark on How to match an email list against a suppression list
- How to match an email list against a suppression list on After 1999 days of blogging about email, it’s time to thank 9 content marketing tools
- A word on the International Email Privacy & Consent Guide from act-on on Ebook: Permissible Email Marketing in Germany, Austria & Switzerland (incl. int’l email legislation list)
- Símbolos para titulares de campañas email marketing on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Top email marketing blogs – ranked by the number of subscribers
- Char-elz Poynton on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Litmus Email Design Conference - #TEDC14 Twitter Takeaways on Sherpa Email Summit & M3AAWG Meeting – Twitter takeaways
RSS Feeds & Social Networks