Why is it that only 84% of marketing emails make it into the recipients’ inboxes? And why do only 20% hit an email open? Many leaks lurk on each stage of the response mechanics. Those stages are: 1. Delivery, 2. open, 3. click, and 4. conversion. Can we plug the holes, so that our customer relationships flourish?
Weekly World of Email
My book: €49.95 @amazon.de
Recommended blog readings
- Top 10 Tips Toward More Email ROI - Return Path on What’s your best email frequency? Here’s the math
- Rene on Placing animated Emojis in Gmail Subject Lines? [Cheat Sheet]
- Gmail’s recent changes to image displays and the impact on email tracking | nadworks on Gmail’s image caching: How it affects email marketing & how to heal your opens tracking
- Rene on Mapping the email ecosystem
- bryan on Mapping the email ecosystem
- Tommy on 822 Emoji for your Newsletter Subject Lines: Gmail & Outlook.com Cheat Sheet
- Rene on How animated symbols in Gmail subject lines increased my open rate
- Eric on How animated symbols in Gmail subject lines increased my open rate
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Guillaume on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks