Why is it that only 84% of marketing emails make it into the recipients’ inboxes? And why do only 20% hit an email open? Many leaks lurk on each stage of the response mechanics. Those stages are: 1. Delivery, 2. open, 3. click, and 4. conversion. Can we plug the holes, so that our customer relationships flourish?
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Lisa Schmalensee on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Absender-und Betreffzeilenoptimierung im Email-Marketing - justPatrick.de - on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Meer conversie uit je e-mailmarketing? Zet de RFM-analyse in / mediafeed.gertimmer.nl on RFM for email senders – a step-by-step guide to a more strategic messaging approach
- 1999 days of email blogging - time to thank 9 content marketing tools on Email pre-testing: Determining required group sizes and margins of error
- After 1999 days of blogging about email, it’s time to thank 9 content marketing tools | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Email & data analysis: Does timing affect open rates? An analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- After 1999 days of blogging about email, it’s time to thank 9 content marketing tools | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Hallo Email Marketing Welt!
- Email Stats: Typefaces, Message Weights, Mobile Readiness & more on Email benchmarks?! Forget about them
- ¿Es buena idea usar caracteres especiales en el asunto de campañas de email? on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Leslie on Email benchmarks?! Forget about them
RSS Feeds & Social Networks