What If you had to choose between email and social media? Both work pretty well together, but they are also quite different in nature. There has been a long debate (google it) among marketers about which one will have a brighter future. Well… I think I’ve got a rather clear favorite when it comes to selecting the right environment. What about you – do you want to communicate on a personal level or – with an evil twinkle in the eye – … Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Rene on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Diana on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Phil Turner on Which list building tactics are effective and yet easy to implement?
- Jey Harker on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Can seed lists measure email deliverability? A practical guide by the numbers. | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Quo vadis, email? About apps, dynamic inboxes and network externalities
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Nick on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Subscriber Feedback: Learnings from Unsubscribe Reasons on Learnings from testing email signup copy
- 1999 days of email blogging - time to thank 9 content marketing tools on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Subscriber Feedback: Learnings from Unsubscribe Reasons on Open rates – what about accuracy?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks