Interesting insights from Cascade Insights, a company specialized in competitive intelligence. The goal of the study “Web Mail Provider: SPAM Filtering Effectiveness Research” [full-PDF] was to quantify and compare the spam filtering capabilities of Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail.
Weekly World of Email
My book: €49.95 @amazon.de
Recommended blog readings
- Mapping the email ecosystem | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on World map of email service providers (ESPs)
- Rene on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Raymond Popowich on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Rene on Placing animated Emojis in Gmail Subject Lines? [Cheat Sheet]
- Kate on Placing animated Emojis in Gmail Subject Lines? [Cheat Sheet]
- Popular Emoji combinations in email subject lines on How to match an email list against a suppression list
- 822 Emoji for your Newsletter Subject Lines [incl. Cheat Sheet] on Learnings from testing email signup copy
- Anonymous on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Problems with Open Tracking in Gmail, after changing its image caching. | Moosend on Gmail’s image caching: How it affects email marketing & how to heal your opens tracking
- Rene on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks