Last week, a workinggroup of 15 notable members presented DMARC to the public. DMARC stands for Domain-based Message
Authentication, Reporting and Conformance. It’s a further step forward towards making email-spoofing less attractive for fraudsters. Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Mark on How to match an email list against a suppression list
- How to match an email list against a suppression list on After 1999 days of blogging about email, it’s time to thank 9 content marketing tools
- A word on the International Email Privacy & Consent Guide from act-on on Ebook: Permissible Email Marketing in Germany, Austria & Switzerland (incl. int’l email legislation list)
- Símbolos para titulares de campañas email marketing on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Top email marketing blogs – ranked by the number of subscribers
- Char-elz Poynton on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Litmus Email Design Conference - #TEDC14 Twitter Takeaways on Sherpa Email Summit & M3AAWG Meeting – Twitter takeaways
- Learnings from testing email signup copy | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Multivariate tests in email marketing – a practical step-by-step guide to boost your response rates
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks