You, a decent email guru, are on a party and someone asks you: “And what do you do for a living?“. Boom. “Email Marketing?! Oh so you are one of those …“. Know that? Well, if so, you surely wouldn’t be alone. Even worse, when you start stuttering and can’t explain it more exactly. Because you never really thought it to the end; you just did it. At least you thought so … Continue reading
Weekly World of Email
My book: €49.95 @amazon.de
Recommended blog readings
- Top 10 Tips Toward More Email ROI - Return Path on What’s your best email frequency? Here’s the math
- Rene on Placing animated Emojis in Gmail Subject Lines? [Cheat Sheet]
- Gmail’s recent changes to image displays and the impact on email tracking | nadworks on Gmail’s image caching: How it affects email marketing & how to heal your opens tracking
- Rene on Mapping the email ecosystem
- bryan on Mapping the email ecosystem
- Tommy on 822 Emoji for your Newsletter Subject Lines: Gmail & Outlook.com Cheat Sheet
- Rene on How animated symbols in Gmail subject lines increased my open rate
- Eric on How animated symbols in Gmail subject lines increased my open rate
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Guillaume on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks