You, a decent email guru, are on a party and someone asks you: “And what do you do for a living?“. Boom. “Email Marketing?! Oh so you are one of those …“. Know that? Well, if so, you surely wouldn’t be alone. Even worse, when you start stuttering and can’t explain it more exactly. Because you never really thought it to the end; you just did it. At least you thought so … Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Rene on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Diana on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Phil Turner on Which list building tactics are effective and yet easy to implement?
- Jey Harker on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Can seed lists measure email deliverability? A practical guide by the numbers. | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Quo vadis, email? About apps, dynamic inboxes and network externalities
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Nick on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Subscriber Feedback: Learnings from Unsubscribe Reasons on Learnings from testing email signup copy
- 1999 days of email blogging - time to thank 9 content marketing tools on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Subscriber Feedback: Learnings from Unsubscribe Reasons on Open rates – what about accuracy?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks