You, a decent email guru, are on a party and someone asks you: “And what do you do for a living?“. Boom. “Email Marketing?! Oh so you are one of those …“. Know that? Well, if so, you surely wouldn’t be alone. Even worse, when you start stuttering and can’t explain it more exactly. Because you never really thought it to the end; you just did it. At least you thought so … Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- A word on the International Email Privacy & Consent Guide from act-on on Ebook: Permissible Email Marketing in Germany, Austria & Switzerland (incl. int’l email legislation list)
- Símbolos para titulares de campañas email marketing on 358 symbols tested in subject lines – iPhone, Hotmail & more [incl. Cheat sheet]
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Top email marketing blogs – ranked by the number of subscribers
- Char-elz Poynton on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Litmus Email Design Conference - #TEDC14 Twitter Takeaways on Sherpa Email Summit & M3AAWG Meeting – Twitter takeaways
- Learnings from testing email signup copy | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Multivariate tests in email marketing – a practical step-by-step guide to boost your response rates
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Laura on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- OLG Celle: Checkmail beim Double-Opt-in ist keine Werbung Campfire on Kommt das Quadrupel Opt-In?
RSS Feeds & Social Networks