I want to share some testing results with you. For a couple of weeks, I ran a split A/B/C/D test on this website. The goal was to see, if I could convert more visitors to email subscribers. “Which test won”… can you guess it? The results are quite interesting. Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Leslie on Email benchmarks?! Forget about them
- Email Marketing in Germany, Austria & Switzerland + worldwide law on Yahoo! and eco team up to improve email deliverability
- Email Marketing in Germany, Austria & Switzerland + worldwide law on Welcome to Absurdistan: Did a higher Regional Court just kill double opt-in in Germany?
- Pinning to Pinterest from Email: Toys R Us Case Study | Email Design Review on 5 quick ideas on combining Pinterest and Email: Followers, SWYN & more
- Shock Marketer on 70+ examples of how email preheaders drive opens
- Gmail auto unsubscribe and pilot FBL | blog.inboxplacement.com on Gmail’s image caching: How it affects email marketing & how to heal your opens tracking
- Countdown-Elemente in E-Mails nutzen Campfire on Two ways to embed dynamic countdowns in your newsletters
- Adrian on [Tool] Bypassing image suppression in emails: Mozify!
- E-Mail-Marketing als Motor der Lead-Generierung Campfire on Checklisten: Was gilt es bei der Adressmiete zu beachten?
- Rene on “Email marketing” defined – more than meets the eye …
RSS Feeds & Social Networks