In the last months, I shared several European ecommerce, internet and email figures. Here’s another interesting one. Ever wondered, how popular cloud-based email services like Hotmail/Outlook.com, Gmail, or Yahoo! Mail are – e.g. in the U.K., in Germany, or in Sweden? Answers come from a recent comScore study. I just felt like putting some of them into a map. Continue reading
(Rene Kulka) RSS
Weekly World of Email
912 Seiten E-Mail-Marketing
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? on Meet the top 250 Email Experts on Twitter [Infographic+List] – are you connected?
- Who are the top email marketing influencers 2014? | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Top email marketing blogs – ranked by the number of subscribers
- Char-elz Poynton on Specials characters and symbols in email subject lines – does it work?
- Litmus Email Design Conference - #TEDC14 Twitter Takeaways on Sherpa Email Summit & M3AAWG Meeting – Twitter takeaways
- Learnings from testing email signup copy | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Multivariate tests in email marketing – a practical step-by-step guide to boost your response rates
- Rene on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- Laura on Double opt-in in Germany – is it legally mandated?
- OLG Celle: Checkmail beim Double-Opt-in ist keine Werbung Campfire on Kommt das Quadrupel Opt-In?
- 4 Answers to Moving From Ad-Hoc Email to a Solid Email Calendar | E-mail Marketing Specialisten on What’s your best email frequency? Here’s the math
- Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo & Co. - webmail usage in the European Union [study] | E-Mail Marketing Tipps on Quo vadis, email? About apps, dynamic inboxes and network externalities
RSS Feeds & Social Networks